If you would like to create Microsoft Teams links automatically for Workshops, the creator will need to enable Microsoft Teams from their Dashboard. Only the workshop creator needs to enable this setting. Participants will be able to attend the meeting from their Microsoft Teams accounts.
Note: The option to integrate accounts must be turned on by Continu. If you would like the Microsoft Teams Integration enabled, please reach out to your Continu CSM!
- Navigate to your user dashboard, and then press the edit button next to your name
- Scroll down until you see the Individual User Integrations section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Press the Integrate Microsoft Teams Button
- You may be asked to login with your Microsoft Teams account. Please note, the email on your Microsoft Teams account must match your Continu email exactly to successfully use the integration
- Once successful, you will receive a green pop-up noting that integration is active.
Once your integration is successful, you can add Microsoft Teams sessions to your workshops.