If you would like to create Google Meet links automatically for Workshops, the creator will need to enable Google Meet from their Dashboard. Only the workshop creator needs to enable this setting. Participants will be able to attend the meeting from their Google Meet accounts.
Note: The option to integrate accounts must be turned on by Continu. If you would like the Google Meet Integration enabled, please reach out to your Continu CSM!
- Navigate to your user dashboard, and then press the edit button next to your name
- Scroll down until you see the Individual User Integrations section on the right hand side of the screen.
- Press the Integrate Google Meet Button
- You may be asked to login with your Google Meet account. Please note, the email on your Google Meet account must match your Continu email exactly to successfully use the integration
- Once successful, you will receive a green pop up noting that integration is active.
Once your integration is successful, you can add Google Meet sessions to your workshops.