Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly-traded company on Nasdaq (ticker: ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California.
Installing Zoom for Continu
To install Zoom for Continu, you’ll need to be a Continu Administrator. If you are not an Administrator, please contact your Continu Administrator for support. Once signed in as an Administrator, follow the steps below to enable Zoom for Continu:
1. When signed in to Continu, select the “Admin” tab at the top of the screen
2. From the Administrator area, select the “Settings” option
3. When in the Settings area, navigate to the Zoom Application and select it
You can also access the Zoom installation page directly, by using the following link and entering your Continu instances subdomain name.
4. Once in the Zoom area, click the “Enable Zoom” button
5. You’ll be asked to authorize Continu to access Zoom
6. Your Zoom for Continu setup is now complete
If you’d like to deactivate Zoom for Continu, please follow the instruction below:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Continu app.
- Click the Continu app.
- Click Uninstall.
For troubleshooting assistance, please contact your Continu Administrator or reach out to Continu’s Support Team.
Below are some frequently asked questions about the Zoom for Continu Integration.
For Zoom related support, please review Zoom’s Support Center.